We provide culturally sensitive counseling to women in abusive situation, and help empower women to make informed decisions. This program helps promote quality life for women living with violence or in fear of violence, by enabling them to take control of their lives.
• Crisis intervention/counselling
• Safety planning
• Transitional support
• Empowerment and educational workshops
• Assistance with legal issues, advocacy
• Referrals to community resources
• Support group for mothers and children
Francophone or French speaking women can also get counselling services. For more information, please refer to our services listed under the Family Court Support Services Program tab.